Renewable Energy Vermont (REV) is seeking a Program & Membership Manager* to begin in January, 2012. This position is a multifaceted administrative position consisting of general office administration duties as well as the coordination of REV’s membership program and a state-wide installer accreditation program. This position is ¾ time with the potential for full time. Please apply by December 13th.
- Phone and email communications. This position serves as main point of contact for all REV members.
- Management of membership database and member information across multiple platforms.
- Responsible for current membership and new member recruitment including sourcing new member leads.
- Management of a statewide installer accreditation program, incl. the coordination of volunteer committees.
- Coordinate meetings and record minutes for various working committees, including the Board of Directors.
- Serve as assistant to the Executive Director and Board of Directors on various, as needed tasks.
- Serve as the main point of contact and coordination for event planning.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining filing systems to ensure that filing systems are maintained.
- 2 or more years of experience in administrative management.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.Ability to work autonomously and prioritize a demanding workflow.
- Experience in budget-based event and program management
- Experience in renewable energy markets preferred.
- Fluency with MS Excel, Word required. Experience with web-based software platforms, including WordPress is preferred. Experience with Photoshop and InDesign is ideal.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in environmental or energy studies, economics, business or public policy or administration.
*The position is subject to approval by the REV Board of Directors.
Compensation: Salary range is commensurate with experience.
How to Apply: Email a resume and cover letter to email@example.com Please include three references. Please apply by COB on Dec. 13th.