Please join us for an
Organizing Summit of
Providing Residential & Light Commercial Energy Efficiency Services
To discuss the formation of a statewide Trade Association.
This trade association would provide a unified voice to the Vermont Legislature, Efficiency Vermont and other groups, organizations & businesses that can affect our industry. It could also lead public marketing campaigns to help drive demand.
MEETING DATE & LOCATION
Monday, March 19, 2012
4:00 – 6:00 pm
Noble Hall, Vermont College of Fine Arts
at the end of E.State St, Montpelier.
WHY GET INVOLVED?
- Have a say in legislation related to energy and energy efficiency.
- Have a voice with Efficiency Vermont.
- Let organizations such as ‘VT Green Jobs’ know what we need for employees and training.
- Improve communications among contractors to share our experiences, frustrations and successes.
- Cooridinated and improve marketing.
- Save money with pooled buying.
- Share thoughts & ideas.
DISCUSSION TOPICS TO INCLUDE:
- Advantages of weatherization contractors speaking with one voice in Vermont.
- How should this association be organized?
- Do we want to partner with an existing organization or form a new one?
- Who should be members?
- What legal structure would allow us to be most effective?
- How should we relate to existing organizations?
- Who should lead this effort?
- How do we secure resources to get going?
…..and many more.
CONTACT & QUESTIONS
Please Click below to RSVP
RSVP – so if something changes we can let you know!