Please join us one, any or all of these days for keys to learning to deal with stress and build your resilience in a comfortable, nurturing setting.
“Spacious Living Series”
May 9, 2012 at 12pm to May 24, 2012 at 1:30pm
Location: Marlboro Grad Center, The Chill Room
Organized By: Joan Bowman
Join us for a brown bag lunch in the comfortable Chill Room at the Marlboro College Grad Center at Noon on any or all of the following days:
- Wednesday May 9 –The Joy of Mindful Living, Happiness depends on one’s response to negative mental states. Thursday May 10– Gaining new Emotional Safety A body-centered perspective, with emphasis on personal space and the renewal of authentic self-care.
- Tuesday May 15–The Rewards of Mindful Communication Mindfulness of self and other is a key – examine the obstacles to communication and discover antidote to these hindrances.
- Wednesday May 16– “I’m so busy” What is behind the message “I just don’t have time”…? When is being “creative” or “productive” just doing too much, not balance?
- Thursday May 17– Relaxation Why is it so difficult for some folks to just slow down? Because this an altered state of consciousness.
- Wednesday May 23– Awakening Our Senses Participants will discover how the spaciousness of their world opens up as they bring mindfulness to their sensory experiences.
- Thursday May 24– Body-centered Mindfulness Noticing the impact of conflicts, strain and struggle – How can you bring yourself some new habits, effectively?
By donation, no one will be turned away. Contact me anytime for more information at 802-275-2512.
See more details and RSVP on Transition Vermont: www.transitionvermont.ning.com