Creating a Human Scale Local Economy
Wednesday, May 30, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
Upper Valley Food Coop Gathering Room, WRJ
Free workshop and open discussion:
Understand How Money Really Works
- Building Resilience: Local Currencies & the Common Good
- Open Source Money: Systems for Debt Liberation
- Public Banking: Should Vermont Create a State Bank?
- Public Credit Money: Can we spend money into existence?
- Move Your Money: Support Local Banks & Investment
GWENDOLYN HALLSMITH – Co-author of Creating Wealth: Growing Local Economies with Local Currencies
JOHN FORD – Founder of VT Currency Commons
JIM HOGUE – Expert on state banks
GEORGE MATTHEWS –Founder of Community Exchange System