The metal building industry produces more than 50% of all new low-rise nonresidential construction in the United States. These buildings serve many different end uses, including commercial, industrial, institutional, and educational applications.
In this introduction to commissioning for building envelopes, participants will learn about the benefits of pre-engineered metal building envelope commissioning, stakeholders and participants, current guidelines and standards related to commissioning and envelope-specific commissioning tests. The information in this webinar will also be widely applicable to other low-rise commercial building applications.
- Title: Introduction to Pre-engineered Metal Building Envelope Commissioning
- Date: Friday, November 22, 2013
- Time: 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM (EST)
- Presenter: Andre Desjarlais, Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Registration: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4415169559972613121