October 6th Free Workshop – Concord, NH
Time: 8 a.m.- noon
Location: NH Dept of Environmental Services, 29 Hazen Drive, Concord, NH
Give diesel mechanics an advantage with up-to-date training in biodiesel and its performance in engines. ASE Certified for Continuing Education Credits.
The half-day workshop addresses proper storage techniques for biodiesel and cold weather issues, the impacts of using biodiesel and biodiesel blends in diesel equipment, and the beneficial impacts of reducing greenhouse gas emissions and reducing dependence on foreign oil. This event is free and open to the public.
- Proper storage techniques for biodiesel and cold weather issues.
- 15 years of National Biodiesel Board (NBB) performance data.
- The impacts of using biodiesel and biodiesel blends in diesel equipment.
- Beneficial impacts of reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- Benefits of reducing dependence on foreign oil.
- Accurately diagnosing the root causes of equipment problems.
- How to avoid common servicing problems in the field.